Monday, March 10, 2008

Cost of Campaign

Donations are pouring into the campaign coffers of Obama, Clinton, and McCain. There are two types of donors: one with deep pocket, and the other with little or no pocket. The one with deep pocket will, as always, do just fine. It is the little or no pocket donor who come out with holes in their pocket. The one's with little or no pockets have made small but in large numbers total some donations greater than in any previous elections, that I know off. I put this "that I know off" as a qualifier. I think, I am entitle to such qualifiers since our leaders have taught us with their model, deeds, and practice in recent days. Any way, returning to the donors with little or no pocket...... These modern day donors with little or no pocket are donating with their ideal zeal. I am hoping, since hope is what I get in each election, that modern day donors will not be disappointed and will get enough the so called hope to sustain them through the disappointments which they will have to bear until the next election. During the last election we were preached to choose who talks hope and makes us think over who makes us frightened with fear or to that effect. This election the same leader is frightening us.


Time to Ponder.........

No comments: